On 01/08/14 18:32, Richard Mann wrote:
> I created almost all the route relations from scratch (which was painful,
> but would probably have been easier if I'd used the german editor). Anyway,
> it basically only has to be done once, and needs human review, so I'd
> probably recommend doing them by hand, rather than attempting to generate
> them automatically from a timetable.

I was going to add route relations, but with dozens of service additions and deletions, and several routes changing each year in my area, Teesside (some routes twice a year when residents find they have no bus service any more and mount a campaign to get it re-routed again) I decided it was going to be onerous to keep them updated, so didn't bother.