On 01/08/2014 11:17, Stuart Reynolds wrote:

OK. Clearly I'm going to have to think on this for a bit longer. I think looking at somewhere like Swanley is a good idea, and also at somewhere like Derbyshire if the stops data hasn't been imported there.

If you want to test a merge/import in the north-east corner of Derbyshire I'd be happy to sense-check any oddities that it turns up, but don't particularly want to have to dedupe a full NaPTAN import there (since lots of stops have been manually added).

Cheers,

Andy