Hi Philip,

Do you have a specific example where the not:names are not working? The left
hand column on
http://product.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/area?name=Cambridge has a
list of the streets where the not name has been used, so that the Ordnance
Survey can use that information as part of the feedback loop, and to allow
later review.

I’ve looked at a few examples in the roads missing list, and for the road
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4076126 the comment on the last changeset
suggests that there should be a not:name added to the street. I’ve not seen an
example where there is a not:name which is not interpreted, and would be
interested in any such examples.

The daily updates are from the OSM data, so within 1 or 2 days any changes that
you make to OSM should show up in OSM Analysis. The updates to the OS data are
done manually, which I’ve just done for the November 2015 data, and should be
picked up in the next update. This will mean there will likely be a little jump
in the numbers of unnamed roads. (Sorry for the delay in updating, I’ve been on
paternity leave this past couple of weeks.)

Shaun
Developer
ITO World