On 13-Feb-17 09:07 AM, Dyserth wrote:
Hi all you happy people.

Hi.. and a warm welcome from me.

I am now subscribed to this mailing list (which I had not previously been
aware of) so I can more easily find myself being openly criticized by
certain "senior" individuals involved in Openstreetmap.org in future without
expecting prior private communications from them to try to address any
issues.

Unfortunately OSM has many communication mechanisms for different purposes ..
some of these overlap.

I think I'm subscribed on 6 of them at the moment, perhaps more, most of the
time I can ignore most of the conversations.

At times I do make comments ... sometimes light-hearted ... at other times
angered.

With aggrieved regards,
Dyserth

Anger dissipates over time.

Most people make mistakes and most of the time the aggrieved can make some
consideration to the errors of their fellow humans.