Hi Colin,

This is broadly in line with Robert's proposals. However, it raises questions
about:

1. tagging "dependent localities" - they can be towns or villages. Are you
happy with addr:town, addr:village for this purpose? Reaching consensus on that
would be a major step forward.

2. Tagging "dependent throughfares". I think they could be used to tag
"building name, Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge". This could be
addr:place except in OSM addr:place should not be combined with addr:street.
Or, like in Robert's proposal, addr:street+addr:parentstreet. Except that CSP
is a campus, not a street.

3. Tagging subbuildings. Addr:unit is available but is fairly limited (unit
names?) and vague.

4. PO Box - I haven't thought about it. Is that something that we would include
at all in a geographical database? Perhaps if it is associated with a business
that has a known location but uses PO Box as its address?

Best wishes,
Andrzej