NCN Route 51  has been changed in Central Milton Keynes.  It no longer goes
through the intu Shopping Centre!
I would love to amend the Route Relation, but have no idea how to go about it.
From following the Tagging Discussions, I think that elements should be added
in the order that they are traversed, but I would not know where to start.  Do
I need to use the JOSM Editor?  I have only used the iD Editor so far....
Would some kind person either:
a.  Teach me how to amend the Route Relation (and be prepared to hold my hand
from time to time)or, b.  Take on the task of amending the Route Relation for
me? I have surveyed the new route on my bike and generated a GPS trace, which I
am happy to make available (I have already uploaded it to OSM, but can also
email a copy).I have written a 3-page brief, with maps, which I can, of course,
provide.
Regards,Peter