Hello,

My name is Stuart Rapoport. This my first message on the UK OSM forum, so I
decided to give an introduction to our project before jumping into the
thread regarding the tag drinking_water:refill = yes.

A small group of us have recently started a project called European Water
Project. Our project is 100% collaborative and 100% open data, powered by
OSM and wikidata. Our goal is to help empower individuals to reduce single
use waste in their lives. With the help of many (including OSM members in
Italy, Switzerland, France, and Spain), we have written a set of
instructions available in 7 languages for adding new water fountains to OSM
and as well as instructions on how to add photos to Wikimedia Commons and
link them back :
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CH/Project/European_Water_Project

We have developed a Progressive Web Application which allows individuals to
find nearby locations where they can refill their sustainable water bottle
for free anywhere in Europe.
We strive to contribute to the builiding of a collaborative network of
foutains, cafes, restaurants and other establishments which are willing to
allow individuals to fill up their water bottle as part of the battle
agains single-use waste.  There are currently over 235,000 fountains and 70
cafés available on the App.

Our web App is available directly at https://europeanwaterproject.org
(installation instructions are in the hamburger menu).

A description of the project and the project genesis :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f0dts-RErPepgrEnddSAOh1rDqpxMYC3

Best regards,

Stuart Rapoport