I completely agree with Colin

On 13/03/2020 12:12, Colin Smale wrote:

Daniel, that is completely uncalled for. If you can't live and let live, take your own advice and go procreate somewhere else.

On 2020-03-13 12:27, Daniel Holsey wrote:

Fuck Off

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 10:31, European Water Project <europeanwaterproj...@gmail.com <mailto:europeanwaterproj...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello,
    My name is Stuart Rapoport. This my first message on the UK OSM
    forum, so I decided to give an introduction to our project before
    jumping into the thread regarding the tag drinking_water:refill =
    yes.
    A small group of us have recently started a project called
    European Water Project. Our project is 100% collaborative and
    100% open data, powered by OSM and wikidata. Our goal is to help
    empower individuals to reduce single use waste in their lives.
    With the help of many (including OSM members in
    Italy, Switzerland, France, and Spain), we have written a set of
    instructions available in 7 languages for adding new water
    fountains to OSM and as well as instructions on how to add photos
    to Wikimedia Commons and link them back :
    https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CH/Project/European_Water_Project

    We have developed a Progressive Web Application which allows
    individuals to find nearby locations where they can refill their
    sustainable water bottle for free anywhere in Europe.
    We strive to contribute to the builiding of a collaborative
    network of foutains, cafes, restaurants and other establishments
    which are willing to allow individuals to fill up their water
    bottle as part of the battle agains single-use waste.  There are
    currently over 235,000 fountains and 70 cafés available on the App.

    Our web App is available directly at
    https://europeanwaterproject.org (installation instructions are
    in the hamburger menu).
    A description of the project and the project genesis :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f0dts-RErPepgrEnddSAOh1rDqpxMYC3

    Best regards,

    Stuart Rapoport