Quite agree, whilst harmless oneway=no seems a bit OTT, as tbh does marking
the surface on every single asphalt cycleway...

I have utmost respect for cyclestreets but that tagging guidance does seem
garbled at points....

Since when has the segregated=yes/no tag on a cycleway referred to the
physical separation of cycle routes from the main carriageway rather than
the separation of cycles and pedestrians on the cycleway?

The given 'high quality' example of the Embankment cycleway (mapped as a
separate way, not part of the road) looks a bit odd with foot=no,
segregated=yes, sidewalk=right.

Kind regards,,

Adam