Not all of these data are top notch.  A couple of examples I've come across -
some outlets are listed by their company name, or the company name of the
franchisee, not the brand that appears above the door.   For example Costa
Coffee outlets appear (at least in some places) as 'Scoffs Essex ltd'.

Also, it seems that some office buildings appear with no obvious food outlet
inside.

What data are available in the EOHO set that we don't get from the FHRS?

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_...@ksglp.org.uk