> Not all of these data are top notch.  A couple of examples I've come across -
> some outlets are listed by their company name, or the company name of the
> franchisee, not the brand that appears above the door.   For example Costa
> Coffee outlets appear (at least in some places) as 'Scoffs Essex ltd'.

Yeah, I've (the someoneā„¢) fiddled around with the data EOHO has, and the data
quality is questionable at best.

> What data are available in the EOHO set that we don't get from the FHRS?

This is now a relatively recent list of establishments that are in business.
So, if the FHRS rating is say, from 2017, the information could be out-of-date
- but there's no way of knowing without a survey.

Anyway, I was aming for matching the data against fhrs:id because that is the
only really unique thing that could be associated with EOHO and OSM.

Or am I missing something?