As for Cotabato City East Diversion Road it will probably be another 1-2 years before the road will start to serve any significant amount of traffic. This section <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/727651616> on Sultan Kudarat side of Rio Grande is currently still impassable for cars during heavy rain and for the final section <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/965331841> construction hasn't even started yet.

Another road that I'd like to discuss is trunk between Butuan and CDO. Route 955 seems to have become the de facto trunk for traffic between these two cities because of the significant time savings. The bypassed section of route 9 is now mostly serving traffic to the various coastal municipalities. How does this off-route shortcut differ from other bypass roads?

Looking forward to your feedback!

On 2021-10-05 04:02, Jherome Miguel wrote:
It's been a week ago since my last post on proposed reclassification work, this time addressing the case of Metro Manila and suburban Cavite, but I haven't received any further comment. Anyone mind to look into this? Also asking for comment what route is trunk around Cotabato City. I have trunk assigned to CCDR, even if it's currently incomplete, but it's been moved back to the slower and older route.