I'll be planning a major edit around Metro Manila and suburbs, that will
reduce the extent of the trunk network to follow the proposal here,
starting with filling the Route 1 gap, then trunk to primary downgrades in
Metro Manila, Rizal-Laguna-Quezon Province, and finally, Cavite and western
Batangas.

So far, the latest change is that the Antipolo-Teresa-Morong route was
upgraded to trunk. Now, suburban Rizal has this ring of trunk roads with no
primaries to complement it. There are no roads within that ring that can be
classified higher than secondary due to their local nature, and except for
upgrade to Quarry Road, the road network within that ring will be the same.