I'm considering correcting some of the user's changes, but I'm not ready to
take on it, as he might troll me again with frivolous block request if I
do. Maybe from the words he use, I do really question if he could be just
some kid or youngster. Again, I do question his competence since I was
targeted by his childish rant, and I still stand for longer block for my
peace of mind.