All I know is most of his edit comments save "Version [number]" are mostly
hardly understandable garbage. Also, I'm not attempting any communication
with him (and I also asked other mappers not to attempt communication or
name him in edits rolling back his changes) since those threats of block in
what I think to be apparent revenge for reverting or correcting his shady
map edits, and there seems to be competency issues with the mapper. Other
fellow Filipino mappers suspect this could be a sock of long-time
problematic user, but it's a different case after all.