Some checks revealed a potentially wider problem.

source=HGK appears to refer to Harita Genel Komutanlığı which is the
official Turkish mapping agency. They apparently have no forms of open data
or other license which we could use the data.

My best guess is the original source of the data is
http://www.hgk.msb.gov.tr/urunler/diger/gazetteer.html. The metadata has
terms and conditions which would prevent their use in OSM.

I looked at their webpage and couldn't find anything that would allow the
use of their data in OSM. http://www.hgk.msb.gov.tr/yan_menu/sorular.asp#2
may be relevant and based on the Bing translation it might be allowing
personal use, but not reproductions.

Given the above, it looks like we're not allowed to use their data in OSM
and it must be redacted (removed). I propose to start doing so later this
week, after contacting katpatuka, Muthukumar, and Muruganantham, the three
users who have created the most source=HGK objects.

There a total of 31k objects, of which 28k are version 1. Most are by
katpatuka and most are place=* nodes.