Is there an easy way to map these?  In JOSM, I run into problems with
trying to sort when I edit that pretty much complicates the situation to
the point where I end up having to start over if I get the order wrong, and
the public transport plugin isn't the most stable thing in the world.
Starting to bang my head into the wall with this.

Several of many examples I'm running into can be found (as I've mapped them
so far) with [route=bus][ref=101] in bounding
box -96.0084915,36.1395383,-95.9528732,36.2658677