From: Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Subject: [Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE
To: osmf-t...@openstreetmap.org

Dear everyone,

   this is a personal call on every OSMF member to please cast a vote
in the election to the board of directors.

List of candidates is here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM09/Election_to_Board

and you can vote for (up to) 7 of the 11 candidates. You have roughly 24
hours left at the time of writing (voting by email closes at midnight
BST (GMT+1) on Thursday).

To vote, include the (up to) 7 names of people you want to vote for in
an E-Mail and send it: