Note that, if not all of the subdivision has been developed as yet, the
residents may not be entirely sure where the undeveloped subdivision land ends
and other, adjoining, undeveloped land begins, so you might need to check with
the company that is developing the subdivision.

Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/giu/2013, at 21:07, Mike N <nice...@att.net> wrote:
>
> > Often, I can't determine the subdivision boundary from either Bing
> or a survey; I'd need to see an organization map which would be of
> questionable license.
>

> or ask the people that live there, would that be feasible?
>
> cheers,
> Martin

John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to
think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexandria