On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/chdr.details
>
> A new list (CSV file) with way id, coordinates, and country/state/county
> information. I've eliminated all objects that have been reported to be
> ok, and plan to remove or change the names on these remaining ones. (To
> avoid misunderstandings: There's a column in the file that says what I
> plan to do, either "change to XYZ" or "delete", but that does NOT mean
> "delete the object", just "delete the name tag"!)

Thanks for taking care of this. Could I make a suggestion for future work
of this kind: add a note:redaction (or some similar key) with value
identifying the particular redaction that the object belongs to? At Max's
suggestion, I was doing Overpass queries with the set of way ID's
looking for ones that were still last modified by 'woodpeck_repair',
but I realize that if the ways had an identifiable tag, I could easily
hack up a reusable script to say, "give me the next object from
this redaction" - and remove the tag when the object is re-uploaded.
Simply having a tag like "note:redaction=chdr_20171008" on
the redacted way would do it.

I may be too much of an old woman here, worrying about identifying
objects from the wrong repair. It appears that for this particular
incident,
way(newer:"2017-10-07T00:00:00Z")(user:"woodpeck_repair")({{bbox}});
is a perfectly workable Overpass query for "tell me the work to do
in this particular bbox".

With that in hand, I can probably finish up New Jersey this week.