On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:46 PM Mateusz Konieczny via Talk-us <
talk-us@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> Once you write this diary entry (or OSM Wiki page) please post
> it to the mailing list!

Here you go:  https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ke9tv/diary/393684

 Feel free to repost, wikify, share as appropriate!

Skyler, thanks for trying again to reach out!  I'd written, both email and
paper, to several people listed as contacts on gis.ny.gov and never
received a response. You'll notice that I made a copy of the mail on my
personal site and referenced it as an exhibit in the diary entry.

(PS: I was shouting at the screen as I read that self-congratulatory
article at https://gis.ny.gov/outreach/gist/fall01.htm)

--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin