That site is “A growing set of web scrapers designed to output consistent geodata about as many places of business in the world as possible.”

I don't think it's CC0 licenced. It's a collection of other databases. Have they gotten permission from all the business that they scrape that they can licence this resultant data as CC0? I don't think so.

They could claim the data is CC0, or that the moon is made of cheese, but that doesn't mean the data is CC0.

I don't think you can import this.