Thank Julien for pushing this forward!

yeah, I tried to get addresses from here:
http://geodata-ctmaps.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/bfa7da83da384c2aa809882179369dc4_0/features/305004
and add them on top of the westCOG buildings.

The data is a big mess because it's a join_table of like 30 different
address databases. I lost a bit of motivation there, but I could have a
look at it again.

Martin