Aug 31, 2020, 00:17 by frede...@remote.org:

> Hi,
>
> On 8/30/20 22:08, Mateusz Konieczny via Talk-us wrote:
>
>> Though I wonder what should be done with viewpoint itself.
>>

> In my mind, a viewpoint is not just something from where you have a nice
> view; it needs to be signposted or called a viewpoint. This, while
> enjoying some "destination" or perhaps even "attraction" status, is not
> what I would call a viewpoint. And even a tourist attraction, I think,
> should not be something that is illegal to visit.

(1) I think that explicit signpost is not necessary, unusually great
view seems sufficient. At least that is how I used this tag.

(2) As I understand, this place is described/called viewpoint
in multiple sources and widely used as such. So it is fulfilled anyway.

(3) In such case I would actually care about legality (I would not
always care about it! For example I would happily violate China/
North Korean/Russian laws about legality of mapping).

But sadly, it appears to actually to be viewpoint and on the ground
survey would almost certainly confirm this.