Vào lúc 21:47 2020-09-22, Paul Johnson đã viết:
On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 8:56 PM stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com <mailto:stevea...@softworkers.com>> wrote:

    If you MUST tag place=neighbourhood (note the u) see if you agree
    with me that this tag makes most sense in a hierarchy where
    place=suburb (and perhaps quarter, if applicable, is/are above) also
    exist(s).  I'm not strictly saying I believe that
    place=neighbourhood CANNOT exist without place=suburb, but it makes
    me wrinkle my brow a bit at it not fitting as well as a
    landuse=residential (multi)polygon might rather generically and
    innocently (without any hierarchy required) fit in.

Landuse=residential fits better for the lots within a place, not as a substitute for it.

I've never gotten into mapping individual lots, but I agree that landuse=residential is a reasonable tag to use in conjunction with place=plot. [1] I don't think that needs to be mutually exclusive of mapping the surrounding subdivision as a named landuse=residential area.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:place%3Dplot

--
m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us