I looked up my street and indeed:
"Secondary road Zürichstrasse, about 1km north-east of Kämmaten"
http://openstreetmap.org/?mlat=47.395633&mlon=8.605475&zoom=16

However that "Kämmaten" is a 3 house hamlet close by, while the town of
Dübendorf (where I live) with 20,000 inhabitants which is about 1km to
the east is not shown at all in the name finder list.

Would it be possible to prefer bigger places somewhat to smaller ones
(if both are close by)? I am more likely to recognize bigger places when
I simply enter a street name.

But sorry for nagging again, I just wanted to say: this is awsome! This
is the feature I was missing most since it was pulled.

Sebastian