On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Peter Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  Thanks for that Jeffrey. I agree entirely that rendering should follow
> tagging and not lead tagging,
>

> Am I right in thinking that the synthesis of this discussion is being
> added to this wiki page?
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Highway_tag_usage

I have made no changes to the wiki recently. A few months ago I changed the
page
to reflect what I found in the discussion. There is also this page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Highway

I suppose we could switch to different tag values like 2ldr for "two lane
divided road with ramps". Do we need a whole new tag? The wrll tag for "what
road looks like"? Will changing
the tagging scheme increase data accuracy enough to make up for the hassle?

--
http://bowlad.com