On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:20 AM, David Earl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Just a thought - there isn't already a change tracking system for
> geographical data out there is there, or an add on or plugin for an
> existing system?

No, I don't think there's ever been a use case for what we're talking about
before.

I would think it would relatively trivial to add a "Location" value to any
of the open source bug tracking systems.

The hard part might be adapting the bug tracking system to allow anyone to
use it with the same (low) amount of work needed to contribute with the
current OSB set up. Showing the user a signup page for the bug tracking
system is impractical. Only the people who care about fixing the bugs should
see those bits of the interface.