On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Till Harbaum / Lists <li...@harbaum.org> wrote:
> So the question is: This has started as a mobile editor with focus on small
> devices and ease of use. Do you think there's enough demand for yet another
> desktop editor to also support binary distributions for desktop linux
> machines?

I don't think there is a real need for another desktop editor, but an
editor focused on small device would probably work great on the
netbooks, and binary packages for common linux distros would be very
useful for those.

I had already planned to try osm2go on my eee (4G), where I try to use
josm, but the screen resolution is problematic; a debian package would
make me go from "sooner or later" to "right now" :)

--
Elena of Valhalla

homepage: http://www.trueelena.org
email: elena.valha...@gmail.com