2008/12/31 Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <ava...@gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Steven te Brinke
> <s.tebri...@student.utwente.nl> wrote:
>> The maritime borders clearly are administrative and probably are admin_level
>> 2. However, on the wiki Iceland has defined the EEZ to be admin_level 1. I
>
> It's not actually used though, Iceland only has admin_level=6 borders
> defined at the moment. I just listed all the others I could think of
> along the axis given.

I think 1 was intended more as a continental 'boundary' even though it
may be fuzzily defined at places.

In other news, I've converted the 12nm line around the UK and Ireland
to be fully tagged, so it's now showing in its own bubble on the
mapnik render.
I do note that Foula is not included in this line, so I'm looking for
details on how they were originally created so I can modify it to
include this island.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood