Hi all
I'm participating in a project that needs to monitor the growth of straw.
Area under monitor is not very big (around one lake), I have to get data
differences yearly. There are a lot of different types of straw. Data gathering
occours once a year.
My idea is that I put up my own server for this? I have to mark differently
different kind and with different condition straw.
Is it somehow possible to query data from "past" / history. Like data with
year tag 2008 or smt. for statistics? Do I have to keep the yearly data in a
diferent database?
or is OSM good for this kind of project at all?
--
Andres Kaaber