I totally agree, I think that is one of the reasons the Brazilian community have become more active lately. For small communities with other languages than English, anything that helps reduce the barrier for new people are welcome. The Brazilian community works hard now on translating vital parts of the wiki and the most used programs to Brazilian Portuguese, all to help more Brazilians getting involved. If a talk-vi can do the same for Vietnam, than go ahead. The project goal is not to limit communication, but to make the best free online map ever.

A. Johnsen