Pieren wrote:
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 1:19 AM, <greg...@arenius.com> wrote:

What do people think?  I know that there are a bazillion amenity tags
already in use but I think that going forward a better organized system
will be worth the effort of implementing it.

I think the whole wiki page needs reorganization.
I would suggest to move the full list of tags into subpages (one for
landuse, one for amenity, etc) and keep on "Map Features" only the top
5 or 10 most popular tags of each category.
Doing this, the wiki page is much smaller but still gives a good idea
of each category.
Pieren

Please don't break up the map features.  It is vital for beginners to have one place to turn to to find all the common tags.

Cheers Chris