On 24/06/2009 10:27, Pieren wrote:
> I think the whole wiki page needs reorganization.
> I would suggest to move the full list of tags into subpages (one for
> landuse, one for amenity, etc) and keep on "Map Features" only the top
> 5 or 10 most popular tags of each category.
> Doing this, the wiki page is much smaller but still gives a good idea
> of each category.

Please don't do that! If you're not sure what category something comes
under, it's really hard to find if it is on a page organised by
category. If I want a windmill, say, I can search for windmill as things
stand without having to know it is in man_made. Having everything on one
page is so much easier as a reference.

David