hi

I called it an "undo *request* button.
If I see a problem in the changelog I'm not able to revert it.
There is no defined way to report the problem.

The real problem starts if people start to repair manually.

What about a button that opens a dialog where people can describe the
problem.
The problem description including changeset id could be sent to a
special (ninja mapper) mailing  list, or to an RSS file, or to some
special users,...

In some cases the revert could be done without human review.
Example:
o user wants to revert the own edits
o "power user" (mapper since 2 years) reverts changes of new user
o ...

Once the reporting UI is done it can start with manual reverts and can
be improved doing automatic reverts.

Bernhard