Hello !

One think I think it can be useful is a tool for editing all our old trace :
- easy to download all our trace
- easy to remove unprecise segment (in some old my trace I have some
segment who is 50 m wrong !)
- easy to simplify them
- easy to re-upload modified trace !

I think that a tool like it can be greatly improve the quality of traces.

CU
Stéphane