André Riedel schreef:

> I am not sure that a sign would help us. But it could be interested if
> we have tag with important  radio frequencies of an area or especially
> of a tunnel.
>
> Radio with actual trafic information often found at the beginning of a tunnel
> radio:traffic = 92.4 MHz

I have the spectra for the fm, dab, dvtb broadcasts.   For fm, find them
here, although I'm not sure if they're 100% ok, I know the source of
this data:

20.000 Fm stations all over EU.

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/research/loc.tar.bz2
the data source:
http://www.bundesnetzagentur.de/enid/Rundfunk/Senderdaten_5eg.html

Have fun, the latitude, longitude is in it too ;-)

I know the guy from http://emwg.info has a lot of AM locations, if he's
prepared to work out a list..

Marc

--
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Deutsch, Suid-Afrikaans, Urdu,
Cantonese, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, ...