On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 18:59:53 +1000, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:
> anyone got any ideas on tagging potential radioactive sites?
> a search of the wiki produced nothing so far
>

> *thinking*
> radioactivity=yes
> type=depleted_uranium
> type=*

Is that really information interesting to the main map? I would rather
think that such highly special information could be available as a
openlayer overlay from other/independent sources.

There could be produced a complete layer with natural background radiation,
radioactive pollution, and types of such.

Other such layers for overlay can contain information about mineral
resources, population statistics, diseases, and much more. Information that
is not of interest to the main map, but can be combined with map data.

Besides, I live in the city with the highest natural background radiation
known (according to wikipedia).
--
Brgds
Aun Johnsen