I am wondering about how pedestrian and car entrances to parking
garages should be tagged. For instance, there are two large
underground parking garages in Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario,
one new and one relatively old. Each is located underneath an outdoor
playing field and has several pedestrian entrances (the new one has
six; two of them have elevators and the others just stairs down) as
well as one entrance/exit for cars (the new one has a combined
entrance/exit, the old one has separate entrances and exits for cars).
I noticed a tagging scheme for buildings on the wiki at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Buildings, but
this doesn't seem all that applicable for parking garages.

The newer of the two parking garages: http://osm.org/go/ZdbWlrdxk--
The older one: http://osm.org/go/ZdbWmdL2g-- (not fully mapped yet)