Gervase

Thanks for the tip - I like the idea of using a relation here. Non-rendering is
a downer (yes - I know - don't tag for the renderers) but sounds like some Good
Samaritans have it in hand. If fully and universally implemented, this solution
- which I feel is technically the right one - would create a huge number of new
relations (a lot of bridges in the world!) - is this a problem anywhere in the
software chain?

Mike Harris