Can you please add this to the crisis camp project list:

http://wiki.crisiscommons.org/wiki/OpenStreetMap_-_Improving_OSM_tools

This is for OSM-related projects, aside from general mapping.  If you can
help with this project, please signup on the wiki so we know who's working
on this and try to get some coordination.

-Katie