On 14/05/10 23:51, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> It's a frickin' browser plugin, if the browser is letting it access your
> l337 credit card details then the browser probably ought to address its
> plugin architecture.

Sadly, the definition of how browser plugins work means that they are
fully-privileged native code. There's not much you can do about that. I
guess it would be technically possible to define a new plugin standard
that was sandboxed in some way, but it would be an enormous effort, and
no-one would rewrite their plugins to use it.

Gerv