At 09:41 30/07/2010, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 30/07/10 08:11, Ed Avis wrote:

When a GPX trace file is larger than 100 kilobytes or so, the uploader web page
times out in the browser and the file isn't uploaded.  I've got a backlog of
several long GPX traces to upload - is there some other way to do it?

I just uploaded a 9.8Mb trace with no problems at all, so if you're having a problem with 100Kb then I'd be inclined to blame your browser.

Similarly I routinely upload GPX files in the 1 MB range with no problem.

As a possible short-term fix, try uploading an individual file in .zip format. This used to work and I assume is still supported.

Mike