Am 30.07.2010 13:52, schrieb Steve Bennett:
(Corollary: when another user tells me specifically that they would
find my changesets easier to navigate if I commented them properly, I
would re-evaluate. But afaik, no one ever looks at my work, so it
seems a bit pointless.)

I've subscribed to all changes in my area using OWL [1] and I'm looking through all Changesets that crosses the area I live & work in.

Unfortunately OWL does not show the Changeset comment in the RSS items, so I'll always have to click onto the web link, but I always read what my co-mappers are writing.

Peter

[1] <http://matt.dev.openstreetmap.org/owl_viewer/>