It's credited in the same place as all the copyrights and credits are listed:
http://www.nearmap.com/legal/copyright
http://www.nearmap.com/legal/terms-of-use

You'll find it close to the section where we make it clear you can use
our photomaps to derive work under CC-BY-SA... for example, to
contribute to OSM :)

More seriously, though, this question has already been raised, and we
follow the guidelines at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ#I_would_like_to_use_OpenStreetMap_maps._How_should_I_credit_you.3F
and "credit OpenStreetMap in the same way and with the same prominence
as you would any other map supplier".

Cheers

On 4 August 2010 15:26, Floris Looijesteijn <o...@floris.nu> wrote:
> I guess you mean: http://www.nearmap.com/
>
> They are not using OpenStreetMap, apparently they're using the closed
> version: StreetMap
>
> Nice website though!
>
> Greetings,
> Floris Looijesteijn
>
> Roman Neumüller wrote:
>> I'm missing the attribution of OSM data on the maps of nearmap -
>> am I wrong or shouldn't it mention OSM on the map itself?
>> On nearmap I only see the attribution after clicking "Terms of Use"...
>>
>> Roman

Ben Last
Development Manager (HyperWeb)
NearMap Pty Ltd