On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Ben Last <ben.l...@nearmap.com> wrote:

> It's somewhat
> frustrating to find this being immediately classified in the same box
> as anonymous editing and/or vandalism.

I wanted to make it clear that I'm ecstatic to finally see a simple map
editor coming out. I look forward to seeing how it works.

The point I was trying to make is that we should figure out how to make this
whole process easier rather than try and shoehorn it in to the current
system. SteveC has talked about this several times: we should do everything
we can to speed up immediate feedback to users' edits while maintaining
quality and blocking spammy stuff.