They both (street and collection) have problems.  type=street is the
best type.  role=member (or no role) would be the best role.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since "associatedStreet" was historicaly the first proposal including house
> numbers and is the most popular according to Tagwatch, I would suggest to
> deprecate the "street" proposal and remove streets from the "collection"
> proposal.

According to the wiki, associatedStreet only allows one occurrence of
the street role, and that member has to be a way.  So should we allow
associatedStreet include a street relation under the street role, or
should we allow it to contain multiple ways?  Given the name, probably
the former.