On 09/29/2010 11:41 PM, Kai Krueger wrote:
with all the talk about imports recently, I am wondering which countries
have actually_not_  seen any imports so far? I.e. which communities have
chosen to build all their data from "traditional" surveying and ignored any
other available data sources?

As far as I know Croatia didn't have any imports, not that we didn't want to do it, but we have no rights to do it. Only "imports" I know people have done are yahoosat and landsat traces done with JOSM. If we had data which we would have rights to import we would do it(I would), but for now it's all GPS logs, yahoosat&landsat traces and local knowlege.