----- Original Message ----- From: "Jochen Topf" <joc...@remote.org>
To: "OSM Talk" <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 4:03 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Coastline updates

Hi!

I have edited coastlines in Cornwall last summer and they are still not
updated on the main map. (Easy to see because the border and coastline
share the same location in the data but show up differently on the map.)

The coastline error checker says:
Last update of coastline errors: Wed Apr 14 13:19:17 UTC 2010
It also says it needs new hosting. I guess thats the problem.

Can we get this going again? What exactly is needed?

The error checker hasn't been working for a long time, but I'm sure that coastline edits I made in January have since shown up on the map

David

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf joc...@remote.org http://www.remote.org/jochen/ +49-721-388298