On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 09:24:19PM +0100, Lennard wrote:
> >Can we get this going again? What exactly is needed?
>
> A server with sufficient storage and bandwidth to process a weekly
> planet, daily diffs, and many hours of single task processing per
> coastline run.

We have a server that has planet file kept current each day for Taginfo.
Maybe it can do the coastline check, too. It only has PBF files, though
which the coastline checker doesn't understand. But we could work around
that or change it. Storage should also not be a problem, but RAM could be.
The machine has only 16 GB. Anybody know how much RAM the coastline
checker needs?

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298